Victory's Ingredients

These are some of the fine ingredients that you and your pet can expect from Victory.  Every recipe contains 80% choice USDA inspected meat as well as livers and hearts, and fresh bone.  The other 20% of the recipe is a medley of first quality fresh vegetables.  All ingredients are locally sourced.

 

Including a wide variety of vegetables provides great nutritional value:

 

  • enzymes
  • antioxidants
  • beta-carotene
  • carbohydrates
  • fiber
  • phytochrmicals
  • vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D, E, and K
  • boron
  • choline
  • folic acid
  • inositol
  • iodine
  • PABA
  • pantothenic acid

Victory Dog Food is one of the most complete foods available for your dog. However we do recommend that you supplement your dog's diet with additional omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Supplements are available in pet stores, health food stores, drug stores or well-stocked grocery stores.

There are also additional food items that you can add to Victory Dog Food® to supplement your dog's diet.


  • USDA choice beef, chicken, lamb, turkey, rabbit, pork, duck, salmon, or whitefish

    • Amino acids and protein
    • Enzymes
    • Antioxidants
    • Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12
    • Biotin, choline, folic acid, inositol, iodine, panthothenic acid, PABA
    • fatty acids
    • Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, potassium, chromium, copper, manganese, selenium, sodium, sulfur, vanadium, zinc
    • Coenzyme Q10
    • Nutrients are species-appropriate and in a form with high bioavailabilty

Go to top

  • Beef, chicken, lamb, turkey, or rabbit liver and heart

    • Rich in Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, folate, essential fatty acids, and the minerals zinc, manganese, selenium, and iron.
    • Organ meat will be of the same species as the muscle meat used in the meal.  So a beef meal will contain beef liver and heart while a turkey meal will have turkey liver and heart.

Go to top

  • Fresh bone

    • Raw marrow and joint bones, freshly ground
    • Provide calcium
    • Supports joint health
    • Firm stool and help express anal glands
    • Provides nutritious marrow, antioxidants, and species-appropriate minerals and vitamins

Go to top

  • Green Beans

Go to top

  • Yellow Squash

    • High in Vitamin A
    • Contains good fiber for a healthy colon
    • Squash seeds are anthelmintic, meaning they help eliminate internal parasites

Go to top

  • Green Squash

    • High in Vitamin A
    • Contains good fiber for a healthy colon
    • Squash seeds are anthelmintic, meaning they help eliminate internal parasites

Go to top

  • Kale

    • Contains phytochemicals called lutein and zeaxanthin, which are thought to protect eyes as we age
    • A rich source of vitamins A, C and E, folic acid, calcium, zinc and omega 3 fatty acids
    • Anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties

Go to top

  • Romaine

    • Contains calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A, protein, iron, folate, omega 3 fatty acids, and fiber
    • Promotes digestive health
    • Builds bones
    • Anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties

Go to top

  • Cucumber

    • Diuretic
    • Helps heal a range of illnesses – including lung, stomach and chest problem, gout, arthritis and tapeworm

Go to top

  • Celery

    • High in potassium, calcium, and folate
    • Reduce high blood pressure
    • Improves arthritis and rheumatic problems by clearing uric acid from joints
    • Improves kidney function by acting as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant

Go to top

  • Blanched Carrots

    • Antioxidants
    • High in beta-carotene, a precursor of Vitamin A, which aids in vision, reproduction, and a healthy immune system
    • High in vitamin C, potassium, and fiber

Go to top

  • Dandelion Greens

    • High in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and iron
    • Improve skin conditions
    • Promote gastro-intestinal health
    • Aid the management of diabetes

Go to top

  • Radish

    • High in Vitamin C, an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
    • High in potassium and folate

Go to top

  • Parsley

    • High in protein
    • High in Vitamins A and C, and calcium
    • Antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and antifungal
    • Great for freshening the breath!

Go to top

 

 

Victory Dog Food® LLC
Victoria Tchetchet
Portland, CT
(860) 836-3930

victoriaatvictorydogfood.com